They're all so cute! I love Randi's dress!
I sure have cute grandchildren!
I want to get copies of these pictures.
pretty cute! The dress looked great on Randi last sunday!
Great picture! I love seeing kids in their cute Easter clothes.We are so excited to see you guys in a few days!-Karen
Found you! You said you were starting one and then I completely forgot about it until I saw your comment on Meg's. Yay I love getting more blogging friends.
They're all so cute! I love Randi's dress!
ReplyDeleteI sure have cute grandchildren!
ReplyDeleteI want to get copies of these pictures.
ReplyDeletepretty cute! The dress looked great on Randi last sunday!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! I love seeing kids in their cute Easter clothes.We are so excited to see you guys in a few days!
ReplyDelete-Karen
Found you! You said you were starting one and then I completely forgot about it until I saw your comment on Meg's. Yay I love getting more blogging friends.
ReplyDelete