Sunday, August 30, 2009

San Diego Wild Animal Park

One of our adventures on our trip to California this summer was to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I loved going there as a kid and couldn't wait to show my kids how awesome it was. Unfortunately, the park has changed a lot and although it was still neat to see the animals in the "wild" I was disappointed with how much everything cost. Thankfully I have a wonderful Papa and great parents that paid for everything and made the trip memorable for my kids. Thanks again!!


Callan love rhinos so he was excited to see them at the Wild Animal Park.


The kids loved playing in the water- it was a pretty hot day so the water felt great!

It was scary to see how close to the size of a gorilla my husband was!
Callan has a way to go before he is as big as a gorilla- he is probably almost as strong as one though!
Chases' foot is almost the same size as a gorilla!! We weren't expecting him to put his foot all the way up there but it turned out great.

One of the exhibits at the Wild Animal Park was a Jurassic Park section, of course the kids loved that! I think Randy and the kids are much scarier than any dinosaur we saw!
Ryan, Katie and Carter also enjoyed seeing the dinosaurs.
My Papa is always up for being crazy in a picture!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! The kids looked like they had a fun. I was dissapointed in the wild animal park when I went almost 8 years ago. The safari ride at Animal Kingdom in DisneyWorld is so much better. Maybe we can go there together sometime.

    ReplyDelete