Sunday, November 14, 2010
Starting School
With our buying our new home it meant the kids would switch schools to Baldwin Elementary which is a year round school which means the kids had a short summer and started back to school on July 15th. They were pretty excited and one of the great advantages we have is being about 1/4 mile from the school so most days we can walk to and from the school.

These kids look pretty happy especially since they are starting so early- 7:45 a.m. which means leaving about 7:15 a.m. Chase is now in 4th grade, Callan is now in 1st grade and Randi is starting Kindergarten- what am I going to do with a quiet house all day long?!?!?

Off we go on our walk to school. We managed to convince daddy to go with us for the first day.
The only bad thing about our walk is we don't have sidewalks. I quickly introduced them to the white line and where to walk- good job guys!
She always knows when I am taking pictures!
Off they go- have a great day guys and I will see you at 2:15 p.m.!!
Randi was very happy to model her next day's outfit. She is loving school and all her new clothes she gets to wear- definitely makes it easier to wake her up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, those pictures make me miss walking with Mary. I loved those nice and sometimes hot days.
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe all of your kids are in school!
ReplyDelete