Thursday, September 22, 2011
4th Grade Field trip to Raleigh, NC
Okay so this should have been posted a year ago, but...... Chases' 4th grade class was able to go on a field trip to Raleigh and I was able to go as a chaperone. This is Chase and his 2 best friends, Reginald and Cervontez on the bus.

Our first stop was the Capital building. These boys never get tired of posing for pictures!!


Our next stop was the Governor's Mansion. It looks nice outside but wait until you see inside!!

Notice the rope- we were not allowed up there. That is where the Governor actually lives.


When I saw their sun room I had to take a picture. So beautiful!!


A picture of the first "ladies"!

We then headed over to see where the state Senators and Congressmen work.


Our last stops were to the History and Natural Science Museum. The History Museum happened to have a special exhibit on George Washington so the kids liked that.







Of course we had to get a picture of the best basketball team!!


There they go again!!




We had a great trip and the kids had fun and learned a lot. I was glad I was able to go and spend time with Chase and his friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment