Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baptism Day

So I finally have upload pictures of Chases' baptism. He was very lucky to be able to be baptized on his birthday and to have so many special people there to help him celebrate. As you can see we are very proud of him!

Daddy is very proud of his "little man".

Several members of my family were able to travel to be with us on this special day. My Papa, my parents, and my brother, Kenny (Ken) and his wife, Karen and their children Dylan and Jordan made for a bunch of Bradleys! We missed the rest of you but hope you enjoy the pictures.




Callan and Randi were loving their brother- hopefully it will last!


Of course no party is complete without a bunch of Pope's!! Joni and her boys, Tristan, Tyler and Trevor, Randy's grandma (Mama), his parents, and his sister, Alicia, her husband, Tim and their three boys, Trent, Brock, and Brandt, and cousin Ethan were all able to make it. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that we were able to go. The day after we got home, Jordan woke up and said "I lost my cousins." He really misses them. I wish we live closer so the kids could play more often.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Chase! Karen, I love your dress...where can I find one? ;)

    ReplyDelete