Thursday, July 2, 2009
Fishing and Swimming for Father's Day
Sorry this post is late but I promise we really did celebrate Father's Day! We started with presents on Friday night and then went fishing and swimming on Saturday. After some friends of ours (you know who you are!!) got us addicted to homemade ice cream, I happened to be at Sam's Club and saw one and decided that would make a great Father's Day present. We are very excited to try out our new toy!
Randi was very excited to help daddy open his father's day present. I think she thought there would already be ice cream inside the box.
Homemade ice cream- yum, yum!! We are very excited to try out Randy's new present!
The girls were very impressed with the fish Randy caught- of course I don't think they were as happy as he was- but they were brave enough to touch it.
Chase and Randi are holding daddy's fish and getting ready to throw him back in the water. Watch out for the teeth!!
What's inside girls?!?! They weren't sure what was inside but that didn't stop them from opening it!
Ooooh gross!! These girls weren't even phased by the worms and were happy to pose for a picture.
Chase is so proud of his catch! I'm not sure Callan thinks it was worth catching! Good job Chase- way to show these men how to fish!!

Looks like Chase caught the first fish! Randi is carring the worms while Chad is trying to catch a fish too.
Filling up the pool!! Brandlyn and Callan are trying to stay away from the cold water Randi is spraying them with.
Randi and Callan were having fun going in the lake and in the swimming pool. They were definitely more interested in swimming than fishing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment