Sunday, March 7, 2010

Moving in?!?!!?

FINALLY!!! So obviously this is late- big surprise- but that's how moving into this house went to I figure it is appropriate. Working on our house was definitely a huge job and at times was WAY more than I thought it would be but finally the day came that the work was done and the moving could begin.


The kitchen cabinets after staining- time to add appliances and doors on the cabinets and my dream kitchen will be ready- oh and don't forget the wonderful tile set on a diagonal- love it!!
The sink and countertops were put in and we were very excited- this really is all coming together.

I am very excited to try out my new convection oven- not sure what all that even means yet but I am excited to find out!


No the refrigerator is NOT blue!! We were very happy that this fit in the space we had to work with- now to fill it up!!
This is looking from the kitchen into our family room. Obviously it needs some furniture but we were very excited with how the wood floors turned out.Another look at the wood floors.

My dining room- I love everything about this room- the paint, the floors, the trim- and I can't wait until my new table is put up!!



Hall bathroom with the new tile.

My HUGE laundry room with new tile.This is the master bedroom with our new carpet.
Master bathroom- we stained the vanities the same color as the kitchen cabinets.



Going up our newly carpeted stairs. The kids couldn't wait to get upstairs to check out their rooms.

Kids bathroom.

This is the boys bedroom- pretty sure it won't ever look this clean again but here's to hoping!!I guess you could say they are happy!!
Somehow I always manage to get at least one picture of Randi crying in it. She was upset because somehow her door got locked and she wanted to go in and check out her room.




These are a few pictures after we got moved in. This is the master bedroom with the curtains we put up.

The staircase after we painted it with some brown and hung our favorite picture.

The new sofa we bought that matches our other living room furniture.
And my favorite room again with my awesome new kitchen table!! Needless to say we are loving our new house and enjoying the space and all the wonderful things about it.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your table could use some friends to sit at it...I'm just sayin'

    Everything looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did such I great job! I love all the paint colors you picked and the floors look so nice. I'm slightly jealous. I hate looking at my white walls that I can't do anything about. I can't wait to have a forever home where I can pick things out.
    I'm really happy that you're in your dream home! and I love your kitchen table.

    ReplyDelete