Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fayetteville Children's Museum

One Saturday my friend, Meg Roberts, her daughter, Keeley, and the three kids and I headed to the Children's Museum here in Fayetteville. The dads were at a scout campout and the museum was having a free day so it was the perfect activity. The kids always enjoy this museum since everything is hands on and they get to use their imagination and have lots of fun.

We may have a future weather girl on our hands!!
Or a firefighter!
Chase has always said he would like to be a dentist so I guess he decided to try out his first patient- I'm not sure Randi likes this idea!

Keeley understands the importance of a well balanced diet and making sure everything fits in the basket.
She is doing a good job of pushing that heavy basket!



Chase was making sure no one left without paying first.Callan just needed a few things on this trip.



This is one of Callan's favorite spots. He loves to build and would stay at this exhibit all day.
My little soldiers. Definitely the boys favorite spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment