Chase is already an old pro at getting ready for school and was a big help with making Callan feel even more excited about going to school.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Time for School!
This year I am down to only one at home. Callan started Kindergarten this year and couldn't have been happier. Chase is now in 3rd grade which just leaves Randi and me home during the day. I'm not sure how we'll survive but I know doing my errands and shopping will be fun!!
It still amazes me how much stuff they have to bring on the first day of school!
Can you tell he is just a "little" excited to be starting school? I will miss that cute smiling face during the day.


Chase is already an old pro at getting ready for school and was a big help with making Callan feel even more excited about going to school.
They are growing up too fast!!
Chase is already an old pro at getting ready for school and was a big help with making Callan feel even more excited about going to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment