Sunday, April 18, 2010
Come Play With Us!!
When we moved into our new house the kids were very excited to have a swing set. Unfortunately though it needed a lot of work including new swings and Callan decided it also needed monkey bars. So one Saturday we decided to get to work and fix the playset with something the kids could actually play on.
Randy loves having reasons to use all of his cool tools and the kids love watching!


Randi was having fun playing with the wood her dad was using to make the monkey bars.

Callan was very happy to have some swings he could swing on...
and so were his brother and sister!
Look at my little monkey swing!! Callan has always amazed us with his upper body strength and he was loving his new monkey bars!

Chase decided he needed to check out these new monkey bars too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess I never told Ryan that you live next to a cemetery. It was really funny to see his reaction when I showed him the pictures!
ReplyDelete